Online or Hybrid Events
Since our experience with COVID-19 we're also offering webinars and hybrid events beside our face to face events. These events take place via our AAI online room https://aai.plus/webinar/.
You can join our webinar or hybrid event as follows
1. participation is open to all interested parties and is free of charge
2. you need a computer with Internet access or a smartphone/tablet with ZOOM Cloud Meetings App.
3. a headset and webcam is advantageous for active participation in the discussion.
4. to participate, please go to https://aai.plus/webinar/ shortly before the webinar starts. Or enter the meeting-ID: 944 657 4324 in the Zoom App.
5. please enter your name.
6. depending on the browser used (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer etc.) you may be asked to install small additional programs (plug-ins). These support the optimal functioning of the webinar software.
7. once you have joined, you will have the opportunity to actively participate in the discussion.
Some public webinars are also streamed on our Facebook site, but active participation isn't possible there.
Certain online or hybrid events will be recorded and then posted on our Youtube channel: Afro-Asian Institute Salzburg. If you want to remain anonymous, please choose a pseudonym instead of your real name. The participants will be informed if the webinar will be recorded.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 0662 841413 13 or by e-mail email@example.com.