There are currently NO scholarship vacancies.
The call for applications for the academic year 2023/24 is expected to be published in June of this year.
You can only apply if you are already enrolled in Austria or if you are at least admitted to a regular degree programme. In addition, a residence permit "student" is required. If you have not yet entered Austria, a student visa is also accepted in exceptional cases.
The application form must be completed and submitted online.
Application form German (LINK currently not available)
Application form English (LINK currently not available)
In addition to the application form, the required documents (see checklist) must be submitted in PDF format via data transfer.
Checklist application documents
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Residence permit "student" (in exceptional cases student visa)
- Bank statement of the last 3 months
- Letter of admission and confirmation of enrolment
- If you have already started your studies: Collective transcript of records of the current degree programme (proof of academic success)
- Bachelor's degree certificate + translation (if not in English, French or Spanish)
- Abstract of the Bachelor's thesis
- Master's degree certificate + translation (if not in English, French or Spanish)
- Abstract of the Master's thesis
- Confirmation of supervision from the academic supervisor
- Detailed description of the research project and justification of its relevance to development policy
Questions about the application process?
Syntia Hasenöhrl, Study and Counselling Manager
Wiener-Philharmoniker-Gasse 2, 5020 Salzburg