Extracurricular Activities are an integral part of the One World Scholarship programme and the general promotion of students from the global south.
• Provide a platform for international students to facilitate exchange of experiences, intercultural dialogue and learning
• Offer practical assistance in coping with university studies in Austria and the associated demands
• Support the integration into student’s life and the social environment at the place of study
• Encourage debate on global development and socio-political issues among students
• Provide assistance and orientation for starting a career
Activities include workshops, seminars, discussion groups, excursions as well as individual counselling. Students participate in planning and executing these events. The broad range of events and trainings that we offer lives from their participation, from innovative ideas and our long experience.